This EA turns your losing trades into winners using averaging. Once your initial trade moves into negative territory, the recovery mechanism will kick in and place consecutive market orders in the same direction at fixed price intervals, all of which will be closed with a combined profit or approximately breakeven. This mechanism is compatible with NFA/FIFO rules and accepted by US Brokers.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Trade easily using chart buttons
- Fully customizable position management
- Controlled and pre-calculated risk exposure
- Implements many automated entry strategies
- Can trade using custom indicators
- Trades micro accounts from $1,000
- Filter trading by forex sessions
The initial trade it is managed independently to avoid performing a recovery at all.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even to assure capital preservation.
- Secondly, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop and take profit.
- If the trade goes straight into negative, the EA performs a recovery.
The averaging process is fully customizable, spacing and lot-sizes can be increased from one block of trades to the next.
How to get started
- Load the EA to any chart and timeframe
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable
- Trade using the chart buttons or enable an entry strategy
- Let the EA handle the trade and book a profit
The recovery will succeed in most cases and fail in a minority of cases. A strong trend against your trade will cause the EA to take losses.
- Load the EA and trade using the chart buttons
- Don’t trade any other EA in the same symbol
- Take only one initial trade per symbol -never two or more-
- If the buy/sell buttons are not displayed, it means the EA is busy
- The EA can trade many symbols independently at the same time
- But be careful: never, ever, load the EA twice on the same symbol
- There is no need to set a different Magic Number to trade different symbols
- Trade from a VPS or leave your trading computer turned on 24/5
- Try to never unload the EA to assure the atomicity of the process
- Great to trade overbought or oversold situations
- Avoid trading against the trend
The purpose of this EA is not to be profitable by itself, but to avoid preventable losses within the limits of the account free margin.
- The automated entries of the EA are evaluated at bar closing
- The EA uses market orders, variable spreads and news should not be an issue
- The EA won’t trade live if there is risk of a margin call with current settings
- However, the EA will trade in the tester with any settings, regardless of risk
- The take-profit for the first trade is evaluated in stealth mode, no TP order is placed
- The EA trades a manual lot size: the tester won’t reflect compounding profits
- The session filters are implemented in GMT time and only apply to automated entries
- Trades have no individual SL or TP because they are managed as a basket (a single deal)
- During a recovery, the EA can have many trades opened at the same time in the same direction
This EA offers a complete hassle-free trading framework. Once configured, it allows simple trading from the chart buttons: buy and sell. The EA will draw the chart buttons when it is ready to manage trades and hide them when it is busy, to avoid human errors.