ACROBAT FX EA indicates on the chart the place of concentration of high cash capital, thereby making it possible to open trades in the direction of the movement of the big players, namely market makers. Then uses this information to trade fully automatically.
- The robot highlights significant strong price levels on the chart, these are the levels at which significant players and market makers sit, because it is they who move the price, not counting, of course, the banks themselves.
- All that a trading adviser needs is to follow these movements, where huge turns of funds take place.
- Just enter a trade on U-turns or on corrections.
Acrobat FX EA has A good algorithm for determining these movements of prices, which gives a failure only around 2 times out of 10..
- Best on EURUSD but work with all the major pairs
- 5M (Lower TimeFrames) Time Frames Recommended
- Default Settings isn’t recommended Use included set file or test your own
- ECN Broker Recommended
Developers claim 880% per month account growth with default settings but it’s very risky. Recommend using lower risk levels, like included set file